Thursday, September 24, 2009

!!!

It's been the seventh day of holiday. And yet, I didnt study anything, havent complete my works. Everyday just sit in front of the tv and watch tv series. Yeah, I finished D.I.E Again within 4 days. keke. Besides I just open the computer and started to online. Mum has started to call me to do revision but I just replied her 'oh' and then continue to youtube-ing again. I was planning to start my revision yesterday but at last I didnt.. Everytime just study the same thing, memorize the same thing.. it's boring though! ><
Received few tips about the exam from my friends. But, is all true? can I trust the tips 100%? IDONTKNOW. Times has flown by fast. PMR is getting nearer and nearer. Started to feel nervous.. but what can I do? Everyone scared of it too. Everyone want it to end fast. Honestly, I really want exam end fast.. =(

Found something yesterday. I have been found for it since I have my own blog. I was SHOCKED. I couldnt add _.. but nevermind, it also hasnt been updated for a long time already. Sigh

Im not hating them anymore, I guess.? Maybe it's because.. I havent been seeing them for a long long time. Really a long time.. Im still thinking.. will I see A again? =[


Mood not good.
Anyone can help me? TT

No comments:

Post a Comment