Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursdayy

Today we were having pra-pmr test for Sejarah. I wronged 15 questions. I changed the answer for 5 questions and 4 of them were actually correct. ISH~! If I didnt change them then I can able to get A for it. xD After that, all of us were busy chit-chatting during Maths period. Then, MayLi told me that tomorrow no need go to school course it's holiday. I still blur blur that time.. I was thinking..'tomorrow not just Friday? how come she said tomorrow is holiday?' After thinking awhile only realised that.. 'yea hor, someone told me yesterday night already vert..' LMAO (=S)
I was so sleepy today, slept lots in class. Whenever my friends were chatting then I will be sleeping. Haha.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is him again.
He's so adorable. =D
I love this Song so much. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment