Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Freedom time!

PMR is just ended! So, It's time for me to update my blog.

13-10-2009
PMR is over! It's happy + freedom day. HAHAHA!!! Went home at 3.45pm. The first thing right after finish bathing is.. ONLINE! Few weeks didnt online and now have to start back my ''you-tube-ing-journey'' (LOL). I need to start to pack all the text books. No more studying. Great!

Got a present from my brother. A goodluck bear. =)

14-10-2009
The day after PMR. 3p11 doesnt have a classroom to enter. So we're placed at the science lab. There also not bad vert, we can watch movie. HA! Some of us brought CD to school. Today we watched a horror movie, ''One Missed Call'' and ''Boys Over Flower''- most of us's idol. Most of us shout when watching the movie-s and even teacher also joined us. haha!! YAY~ finally returned back all the books. Now we just need to bring our 'body' to school only. ^^ Class rep suggest that we go to parade after school. At first I wanna join them d. But this friday is MayLi's birthday.. and they decided to go to Jusco. I have to choose between today and friday. So at last I have chosen to go Jusco on Friday. Sorry. Parents went to KL today. Brother came to fetch me after school and we have lunch at Old Town Kopitiam. Went home. -Boring-
A cute little girl from China came to my house. kaka. Playing around with her before she went home.















Cute girl~

15-10-2009
Went to school as usual. We want to continue watching B.OF. but we were told to go to the hall to listen to a talk. We have a ceramah about the choosing subjects for next year. Im not paying full attention on what teacher said. Bla~ Went to recess. Met someone. Shocked+Happy. Then, Liang, Mayli,Jiayi and me went to computer lab because we were given a ‘mission’. Haha! Having a great time there. Laughing non-stop. xD Went back to science lab at around 12.50pm. They were watching bof episode 2/3(?). Missed episode 2.. *sobx*
Tomorrow going to Jusco. I hope.. It’s going to be a wonderful time.

I have lots to say.. actually. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment