Monday, June 22, 2009

Tag

Tagged by Sane. :D

1. Do you have any secrets?
YA. Quite lots. :p

2. Have you try not eating anything for few days?
Cant live without food leh.

3. Do you enjoy going school?
Absolutely enjoying it!

4. Coffee or more coffee?
I aslo dont drink coffee. LOL

5. Laughter or forever smile?
Foerever smile [?] =]

6. Who is more important? Lover or Best friends?
Best friends.

7. The person you like is already attached, what will you do?
Sad? dont know laa

8. What made you smile today?
My smile lost after I saw Them.

9. Angelic or devilish?
Both. can? hehe

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Never think this before..

11. Who are currently most important people to you?
A but now I prefer B.

12. What is the most important thing in life?
Erm.. I met her. =/

13. Are you single or attached?
99& single plus 1% attached. LOL

14. What is your favourite colour?
BLUE! and pink

15. What is your wish?
I want to be friend with A and B.

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen after life?
I dont know..

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Depends. That will be somethings that I will never forget in my life times.

18. Which do you prefer? Spending time with family or being close with people who understand you?
Both.

19. What is your biggest regret in your life?
Im so regret that I asked her the thing.. so early. =[

20. Five people that you are tagging?
-no one-

No comments:

Post a Comment