Monday, June 22, 2009

:(

I dont know what's happening to me. I was happy for some things and I was sad for some things too! The happy things cant say here, course it will be too obvious if I say here. So just keep it as a secret. =)
Today was Monday, 3 periods for Pj. Wheeee. Learnt lempar cakera. HAHA. Quite fun la. But it's quite bored too. Walked behind her today when recess. :D But yong sui sui mades my day BAD! Totally Bad! Just because of her, I was so moody. IDAMNHATETHATTYPEOFPEOPLE!
Wanna say something to some people..Sorry if I say something wrongly. or maybe you all cant read what I typed. And, sorrry if you really read my blog.

For Her / Them :
Today when recess time, I accidentally saw something that I so dont want to see. I dont know what yong sui sui had told both of you or maybe you all, but i really hope that she's not talking about me. Especially yong sui sui ho! Go here and there talk.. SO WHAT!? I got what things can give you talk wo!? Huiyo! I dont know whether you were talking me to your friend and her or not la. But please la.. Respect people can or not? Although I also always say you yong sui to my friends. LOL
And my A, dont always look at my friends when you saw them. I know I always go and gap you. You also knew I admire you. Right?
Just left about 5 months only.. in school. Please leave me some happiness..please.
And please, DONT THINK IM STUPID, OKAY? ==

P/s : If like that, I rather choose B lo. At least she doesnt know who am I [or maybe know].
Whatever..

[[PEACE]]

If you're clever, you will know what I typed.

No comments:

Post a Comment