Thursday, June 25, 2009

Starwalk-Movie-Barbecue-Steamboat Day. :)

Went to Starwalk on Sunday. This was my second year went for starwalk. Saw many people there adn I almost cant find my friends. LOL. And the most unbelievable thing is, I saw A, B and YSS! I never think before that I will met them at there. When my friend sms and told me that she saw A and I was like- "HAAA~" I should feel happy.. But I think, you also saw me.. didnt you? I managed to get the certificate this year because I used shortcut. HAHA! Last year I also got used shortcut but I didnt get the certificate. Went home right after the lucky draw thing finished. Need to rest and prepared to go for PARTY! =D

Around 5pm, went to MayLi's house. I was so surprised that I was the first person that reached her house course I thought that I was the last person. We watched "The Eye", by Jessica Alba. Everyone started to shout whenever there had ghost or didnt had. HAHAHA! They kept shouting and Sane kept scolding them course they shout for nothing. xD We had our dinner at around 8pm. We started to Barbecue! HotDogs, ChickenWings, Fishballs and many many.. Then we also had Steamboat. Everyone went home at 10pm because Monday got school. Sigh. And I was the second last person to go home. LOL.

Party Photos:-
Party. =)

The Eye.

LOL

Steamboat.

Friends.

Me. Weng

So LAMEEEEEEEE. xD

Love this photo so much.

***
and Last But Not Least

Friends Forever! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment