Saturday, June 27, 2009

Arghhh

We have school yesterday. Having a wonderful time in school! AHAHA! No teaching No homework and just have FUN in class! So many people absent today, our attendance for yesterday was 29/44. hehe. 10 people went for Chinese Orchestra and 4 absent. So we beg the teachers so that they can 'release' us one day because today was Saturday. And we success! LOL We're so freaking free in class and just doing our own things.. before class, recess time, after school.. What can I say is, ILoveYesterday'sSchoolTimes. :p

Think about something and someone this few day. This is because someone, someone, someone and someone. They did something that I hate. And that also made me think whether I should give up everything right now or not. Hmm.. I need to think about it first.

Edited some of my post. or can consider as every posts. Deleted quite a lot of things that I wrote about Her last time. Dont know why. Just feel like want to delete 'them'.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!
WhatCanIDoNow!?
Rest in Peace,
Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment