Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi

Long time didnt update my blog and I finally having my mood to blog. Quite lots of thing happened in school since school reopened. About my friends la, Her la and many many. But I dont have time to post them. So, just skip them bah.

Went to Beijing, China when holiday. Having a lot of fun there and of course.. I Miss There.
Some photos here:-
In the airport.

SWEETSSS~ so many sweets.

Chatting in the Plane. =D

First Day.

Second Day. Brothers.. ;)

In the Bird Nest. =)

Outlook of Bird Nest.

In the building of........ (forgotten what name)

Third Day.

Scared? It's very high actually. HAHA

Fourth Day.

Fifth Day and.. LOL. =X

The LIFT! =S

With the tour guide.

The tour guide of China. :p

Last Day. On the way to airport.

I miss the trip so much. That's a unforgetable trip that I ever have. =]

and of course..

Im Glad That I Came Back Safely. Phew~

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment