Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why?

Yesterday stayed at school until 5.30pm only went home. It was the first time I stayed at school for such a longgg time. haha. Having PRS meeting as usual. After that, we were discussing about the performance of farewell. My group will perform a sketch on that day. We talked about many funny things during the discussion. and.. our story is funny and also quite lame d la. KEKEx.

Today is having hockey practice.. as usual la. Again, we went there late because we went to the computer lab. LOL So, we have to run two rounds of the field as punishment. But after we finished our 'running' and wanted to start practice, it rain heavily suddenly! Why it wanted to rain after we ran!? Huiyo! Then we packed all those stuff back to the store. Almost my whole body got WET! But MayLi still said want to go 'get wet' again wo. HAIYO la her. Hahaha! Then me, MayLi, JingYi and Liang walked around the school because we have nothing to do. Teacher told us that today was the last practice ler. Sad for some reasons. =(

I try to pretend like 'I-dont-know-her'. Because it's nothing special for me..anymore[?] I just dont want it to happen again.. SHIRK maybe not the best way to solve IT but I prefer it to be my solving method.
Just cant understand.. why yss like to 'bear' me one.? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment