Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What should I do?

Yesterday we were having assembly. I was the last person of my class. Not FUN at all la ah po~ lied me d~ Want to talk also cant! But I saw.. B~ 1~ and ... . HAHA! Happy! Happy!

It has been a very long time I didnt go to take buku ponteng with Liang le. Im still thinking whether wanna to go or dont go after that . I think I wont.. =/ But I will continue my 'Morning Walk'. Hehe. Today didnt see her many times. No chance to see her also. Not the same recess time. LOL. Havent finish my homework-s yet! DIE-ing. Essay, Geography Project, Sejarah Project and many many more.. How to finish them? Im soo lazy! Tomorrow somemore need to stay at school until 3.45pm.. will suffer lack of time soon! ><


Anyone please tell me.. What should I do?

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment