Wednesday, April 1, 2009

;D

Yeah~ today is the first day of April. And also April Fool Day.
Who got gave people fool-ed today? xD

Time passes so fast. Already stepped into April le. Still wonder wanna wishes her through friendster or MSN or dont. As I know.. She was having Pj when Im having my first recess. I went to take something with MayLi. Met Her. I turned my head and go another way. I dont know whether she got saw me or not. But I think she does! =(
Today when Seni lesson went 'ponteng' with my friend. We went to the third block. Which mean her classroom that block. Too bad she's not in the classroom. She was at the science lab..? I knew it but my friend wanted to see... . HAHA.


Tomorow having hockey practice again. But our class will have a "Class Meeting" from 1.05-2.00pm. All class committee are compulsory to attend..? I tihnk so la. == Still thinking wanna go late or whatever. But definitely cant skip it course last week I had already skipped. All of us will attend the Class Meeting.. I think. Although it's just a short meeting but we need to discuss many things about our class. Many things had happened in our class. Ok.. dont talk so much about this.

I have an excited day today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment