Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wednesday-Friday

Wednesday
Actually nothing special happened on this day. I stayed on Wednesday because I have PRS meeting. Quite bored la today's meeting. Just sat in classroom and listened the teacher talked 'story'. I kept watching my watch.. hope the time past faster and I almost fall asleep~ == But just because the teacher keep talking talking talking so we didnt need to have our presentation! HAHAHAHA. I saw Her and B after the meeting. B soo cute la. kakax. Nobody knows who's the B. Except one of my friend. ^^

Thursday
Today I had skipped hockey practice. But I stayed at school until 3pm. Saw her. She went home at 2pm. We followed behind her when she walked to outside the canteen. LOL. I can see her......d ar~ But.. PeiXuan a~ You appeared at the wrong time a~ I LOST THE CHANCE! Aikss.. suen bah. Not all your fault also. TT Wait till next time only see lu. Please.. I knew it's Lame. HEHE. xD

Friday
What a Bad Day I have today. Many bad things happened to me. Haih~ Dont talk so much le. =[
Next Friday. Waiting for it..


))))))):

No comments:

Post a Comment