Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Holidays-Today,Tuesday

It has been quite a long time didnt update my blog le. The reason is I was lazy to blog during the holidays and I have nothing special to blog too. Okay, lets talk what I have done during past dew days~


Holidays
The holidays start.. I started my 'jouney' of watching tv serial. I had finished watching two series during holidays and finished 34 episodes within two days. Which mean, I finished watching 10+ episodes in one day. LOL. The homeworks of holidays were pile up like a mountain. I didnt bother about them and just enjoyed my holidays with watching tv, online, eat and drink. At last, I did them two days before the holidays ended. That's why I gave my mum scolded like hell. Oh ya! and the folio of geography too! I finished it before the day teacher want it. Mean on Monday. I was rushing like mad to complete the kawasan kajian and kaedah kajian. But too bad, nobody help me. TT


Yesterday. Monday
School started. I went to school with Happy mood. Someone know why. HAHA. Then ho, my friend asked me whether I miss her or not? I said.. 'If I say no feeling, you believe?' My friend shook her head and said 'Really ma? not believe lo' ==. Recess~ Recess~ Recess~ She shocked me. Guess why. I was talking with my friend about someone and her. Suddenly! I saw her standing apposite me beside the basin there. She was dutying la. Then she walked nearer and nearer towards me here. I shouted [sure not loud loud one. X)] and started to run. HAHAHAHA. Syok-nya~ xD


Today. Tuesday
cut Cut CUT!!!!! Kaka. xDD

Im going to finish off my colouring.


Bye.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment