Monday, October 19, 2009

Today.

Slept at 1am yesterday and woke up at 6.10am. Nearly cant wake up course still really sleepy. Reached school and felt shocked because the table that we always sit was empty! Kya~ I thought nobody go to school. Luckily met Sane and friends came one by one after that. haha. As usual, we watched b.o.f in the science lab again. We watched episode 3, 4 and 5 today. OhMyGosh! Kim Bum is so cute!! Love him. HAHAHA! Almost half of the class present only. MayLi was absent today, YiLin too and the OC members have to go to practice.. so left me watch the movie alone. sigh. MayLi maybe wont go to school tomorrow or even this whole week.! But I have something to give her neh. =X

We met twice today. Yeah, I felt happy that I saw you. But.. I have to remember the promise that we made. Maybe you has already forget.? It's okay, I dont need it anymore. Let's never meet again. Will always miss .


It is such a short post. Nothing much I wanna say.
So I just end my post here.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment