Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Haih

It's time to update blog le..

Finally MayLi came back to school today. and I gave her present after one week + 3 days. haha. We watched movie - ''Knowing'' in lab with 3p8's students but just watched till haf only. Went to computer lab to learn ''dont-know-what-3D''..something like that la. At last me and MayLi left after one hour course we think that's bored. LOL. Then, went to MPH to see chinese debate, quite bored too actually because Im not interest with it. Having english lesson last two period.. memorized a poem with MayLi. Bla~ Bla~ Bla~ School dismissed. =)

Met you quite many times this few days. Haih~ I dont know what should I feel.. Just pretend that I dont know you. :(

Just what I said last time..

吃醋是因为喜欢.. 生气是因为在乎.. 发呆是因为想念.. 伤心是不想失去..
-This might not important for me anymore.-
过去的事也只能当作回忆..

No comments:

Post a Comment