Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lame Post

It's the fifth day of holidays. Nothing special happened during this holidays so I dont have anything to post about. SIGH. Didnt go anywhere, whole day just stay at home.. what can I do is online, watch tv, play, day dreaming.. LOL. I havent start to do my homework, although I know that's A LOT. No study during this holidays. I wonder who will follow the time table that school had given for us before holidays. keke.
Cousin brother came to my house yesterday. We played PlayStation 1 together for hours. Syok~ I didnt play it for a long time le.

OMG. What can I post about? help me.. help me..
OhYa! I told Weng yesterday when we tuition together that I have nothing to post about and she called me to post about one thing..


TADA!

This is what she called me to post. She laughed non-stop when she saw this picture. At first I dont know what she was laughing about.. Course I thought this picture was not funny at all. But at last I laughed too. So LaughOutLoud, right? ==

I think I have to stop here.. I know it's a lame post.

Enjoy the day!Teehee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment