Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bored

Holidays almost over. It's bored. Everyday just stayed at home. I have nothing to do. Everytime I online just search for some video on YouTube, to enjoy myself. =p
And I searched one video. The little boy and NichKhun are so adorable! HAHA
Here is it :

Look at their expression..

I found out that my Plurk had been abandoned for almost two month. I didnt plurk since June before I went to Beijing and I freezed it till now! LOL!!

Went to library with Sane, Weng and Liang on Thursday. But we didnt study at all there, I tihnk.? As what Weng said, we just chit-chatting until we went home. Haha. Sane and Weng were busy finding place for us and they also busy exchanging money with people. xD Nothing much want to say. More 'story' can refer to Weng's blog. :)

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment