Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Im back.

I'm B-A-C-K!
Yeah! Finally exam is over! So long didnt online and blogging le.. HAHA. Someone asked why my blog doesnt have photos one. Then I was like.. huh? why must have photos? By the way, I did took some photos when doing my revision. hehe. Course it's bored when doing revision. xD

Here some photos:-

BC-"Ming Ju". Weird! =S

KH

Science.
.
.
.
This is what you called Vegetative Reproduction. LOL
Today test science 1 & 2. I had left two blank answers in paper two. Because I dont know what that 'lok lok' called and I cant think what other solution can replace the pH paper. So, I didnt write any answer for that two questions. heex. Feel like I have many things wanna blog but now I have forgotten all. DUH! ><
To Be Continue.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment