Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Continue..

Test over.. can relax a bit now. But still worry about the marks. X(

Yesterday we had a special assembly that's for Teacher's Day celebration, and yet we were still having our test. The assembly started at 7.25 and ended at 9.25. No perfomance and just kept gaving speeches. It's kinda bored. The theme song for this year teacher's day was "You Raise Me Up", what a nice song. =)

**[Deleted something.. so sorry.]**

I hate someone. Someone that always follow Her and can say the 'someone' is Her friend. So yong sui laa. Hate to look at her d. Say her yong sui really yong sui. My friend told me many people dislike her wo.. I know talking someone bad things behind people is not a good behavior.. but what can I say is.. I REALLY DISLIKE HER, Yong Sui Sui [a name that me and my friend called for her]

No comments:

Post a Comment