Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sick.

Not feeling well this few days. Fever on Sunday. Flu start to "come" on Monday. Then now cough will "visit" me soon. =[ So bored in class. Whole day in school just felt like wanna sleep. No mood to listen to what teacher taught in class. After shool straight went home to find my warm bed and have a nice sleep.

Feeling bored without my partner in class. She has went to Australia. Two days more she will come back. YAY. I think she gotta rush for her life to finish up those homework-s. HEHEHE. I need to help her to copy down the homework and help her to keep her book in this whole week.

Recently found a new song. Quite nice and like it. The lyrics so nice. Listen to it everytime I switch on the computer. =)


sick. Sick. SICK.

HATE IT!
=S

No comments:

Post a Comment