Thursday, April 9, 2009

One week didnt update blog. I was busying with those projects. But finally I can finish and hand up them on time.

Today is Good Friday. No need go to school. But still have lots of homework are waiting for me. No mood to finish them. And yet some of them need to be hand up tomorrow. I really no mood to do them.

I think Im really too naive. Everyday expecting that she will be nice to me. But it doesnt actually. Even when pass by each other also wont look at her. She can recognize me? or she has know the truth? Dont know. It's still a question mark for me. I think.. I wont find her chat next moment.. Saw something that I shouldnt see when I sent a birthday wish to her. Angry? Envy? Hmm..

I regreted what I have done on her last time. I know Im too obvious. I promise I wont take such a obvious action next time. I promise.. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment