Friday, November 6, 2009

<3 3P11

I would like to talk about my class, 3P11. =)

Yesterday (5/11)
AMC Idol semifinal was held in MPH yesterday, so we went there to support and cheer for our 2 contestants that were PeiXuan and ShuWei. All of 3P11's girls cheer for them when there is their turn to sing. We screaming + clapping + shouting we I think we can get the Best Supporters award. LOL! Kept shouting until they finished singing. That was GREAT actually, we enjoyed it so much. And the most happiest thing is, both of them got into final successfully! Congrats for them and we are proud of them too! ahaha.

Went back to class. We are planning to have a class trip We were discussing which place shall we go.. KL or Genting or KL + Genting or Penang or Cameron Highland. Then we chose KL and Penang and compared both place. At last we have chosen Penang as our final decision, but still not confirm whether we can go or not..

Today (6/11)
We get scolded by teacher. We have to clean 7 labs on 16th of November. We need to pay for the format of the computer of science lab too. Sigh~
Today feel so boring in school. Nothing can do. Cannot watch movie, cannot sing, cannot touch anything.. So I learned rubik cube from my friend. HAHAHA! xD
OhYa! Our class invented ''Bra-Family''. So LOL right.? Kept saying people's name by adding a bra and laughed non-stop. The day of school day will always past with happiness. I love 3P11 so much. Classmates gave lots of fun everyday, my school day will become bored without them. Ilovemyfriends! Maybe next year we will separate to different classes. But we will always be together. 3P11 will be always the BEST!

<3

Before I end up my post,

Happy 4th Anniversary to Super Junior and ELF!
Saranghaeyo, oppas!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment