Monday, November 30, 2009

2012

27.11.2009

Went to Jusco to watch 2012 with friends.
Met my friends when I reached there.
Then we went to play the 'thing' that only children will play, I think. LOL
Quite weird because all came to play just children.

Masterpiece of JiaLin, Ah Po, Shu Wei and me. (:

After that, we went to Secret Recipe to have our lunch.
We separated into some 'teams'.
MayLi, JiaYi, JingYi and me went to .
Took some photos there. (:
2.50pm, It's time for movie! We gathered outside the cinema and went in together.
2012, not bad.. full of tears and laughters. (xD)
All of us took a photo outside the cinema when the movie ended.
It's a happy day. I love it.
=)

Us.

The lame us.

Sane, Weng, Me.

Bought this novel before went home.
I finished it within 4 days, haha.
The ending of this story.. quite sad d.

End of November. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment