Saturday, September 5, 2009

One week of school days past. When school reopened, all of us had so many things to talk about.. Last few days just chit-chatting with friends when that was no teacher teaching. haha. Nowadays school gave so many exercises for us to do. DIE

It's been such a long time I didnt see her since last month, I think.? And finally I saw her twice yesterday, once just saw her back and once I saw her but I didnt look at her. yiyorr.. I felt quite regret now course I just walked passed her. Now regret also no use.. =(

Weekend now! It's time for 'youtube-ing' again. haha. PMR is getting nearer and nearer, but I havent start my revision yet. Im lazy, I know. I will forget what I have study if I start my revision now. So.. wait until next week or next next week only start bah. LOL.


Nothing want to post ady. So, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment