Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whee :D

Long time didnt blog. Finally trial is over. IS OVER! Now is the time to Hoorayyyyyyy~! hahaha. But, I dont think I do well in this trial. Did so badly for Geography. Cried after checking the answer with friends. Haih.. Never mind, I promise I'll study hard and do well in PMR. ;)

Went to have lunch at Fantasy with MayLi, Xuan, KeQi, SookTheng and SimYew after school dismissed. There were crowded with people when we reached there. So we ate in the room with two aunty and a little boy that we dont know. keke. Then, went to long gai awhile and back to school. Mum and Dad came to fetch me at around 3pm as I told my mom to fetch me at 2.30pm. I saw B, 1, Sane's, Xuan's and someone when I was walking around in school while waiting for my car. But I didnt see A. It's has been a longgg time I didnt see A since last few weeks. Sad~
Will going to parade tomorrow. :D

Online! Online! Online tonight. So many people online course just free fromm EXAM. =D

*And.. and.. and.. Finally Weng has her own Blog le. kaka. xD

Nothing much want to blog. Hees. So, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment