Friday, July 10, 2009

Yesterday. Today.

Yesterday was Parents' Day and it started at 10.30 in the morning. But many parents came earlier. Many students of my class went home early because their parents came early. My mum came and 12.05pm and that time just left about 7-8 people only. teacher called me out to stand beside my mum when they're talking my things to my mum.[xD] Im so lucky that teachers didnt told any bad about me. LOL. I saw someone(not her) many many many times yesterday. Whenever I went where I also saw her.. since after school on Wednesday. Duh! And, I did met her quite many times yesterday. =X

We changed our recess time.. again. So, we're supposed to have first recess today but science teacher wanted to teach so our recess changed to second recess. Everyone rushed to toilet because they thought today was first recess. Then the toilet just full of 3p11's students only. HAHA. Surprisingly, I met her in the toilet. I dont know should I feel. Well.. Just felt a bit shocked when I saw her.

[[I cant force myself to accept it. Just give me some times]]

No comments:

Post a Comment