Sunday, July 19, 2009

Farewell

Few days didnt update blog. Course I'd nothing to post. Hees

Today was PRS Farewell. First time I went back school on Sunday. :O Juniors need to reach school before 8am because we need to prepare everything. While seniors reached school at 9am. Our farewell started at 9 something and ended at 3pm. All form 3-s presented dance, a sketch and lastly we sang together. We sang The Climb and also Shining Friends. But I have forgotten the lyrics so I just sang the part I knew. LOL. This year farewell's theme was We Will Always Be With You or what.. forgotten[:P] and the theme song was You Are Not Alone. All of us enjoyed singing it. HAHA. Took some pictures before going home. Ah! She said ByeBye to me. =D

Pictures:-
Seniors coming in.

Seniors' presentation.

Sharing. Some of the seniors cried. Charm~



The sketch GIRLs. HAHA

The effect weird oh? xD



Miss the Farewell.

And of course

We will always miss you, Seniors. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment