Saturday, May 23, 2009

Her and her

It's weekend again. Last week's today I still need to do revision. But today Im here online-ing and viewing something.

She was absent on Thursday. Then yesterday when I reached school my friends told me that they saw her. Im glad to hear that she was present. hehe. Yesterday our class first recess and yet Her class too. Just saw Her for a second. =[ But so unlucky, saw yong sui sui many times and she somemore duty bangsal! OhMyGosh la her! 'Bear' me and my friends wo. WHAT LA HER!? She looks 'funny' when she was scolding people. HAHAHAHAHA! Damn HATE her! Argh! Spoilt my day la her!

She online yesterday! YAY! The "One-Month-Promise" that I had make already past. 20th of May was the last day of the promise.


My Heart, Your Home. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment