Sunday, May 31, 2009

=D

Finally I have time to blog. =D

Miss Tang came back on thursday. Shocked us when she stood outside our class. She brought us some chocolate that she bought from Genting. Then all of us ate in class, prefects I dont know got ate or not laa. xD Someone said she very Yeng.. it was truth. But I think she very FAIR! HAHAHA. We were discussing about canteen day on friday. We had canceled some food and drinks course many classes also sell them, I think. We decided to sell a thing that introduced by teacher.

We were having gotong-royong after recess on friday. I saw a 'funny scene' from her and her friend. Shs looks funny that time. LOL After that, all of us went to CPS hall to watch perfomance for teacher's day and it just one and an hour. But we enjoyed it so much. Especially the perfomance from Girl Guide. It's funny~

Yesterday went to KL with family. Went to shooping for around 2-3 hours. There d shopping very big one.. tired sei me. haha. Bought two T-shirts. Having a lot of fun on the way back to Ipoh. Chit-chatting and keep on laughing. But I slept in the car. zzZ I LOVE MY FAMILY. =]


p/s: B is cuter but A is more beautiful! Hmhp!

and

I MISS HER LOTS ! =[

No comments:

Post a Comment