Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sigh

Hmm.. forgotten what I wanted to write. Heex. Let me review it for a while..

Today went for hockey practice at 3.35pm like that(i think..). Went to the library to do my homework with MayLi and Sane. While I was doing my work.. suddenly I heard a music broadcasted from library. WHOAH. Library also will broadcast music ga? LOL. Enjoyed the songs there when doing homewroks. Chit-chatting with them and the time passes fast. Is the time we go to change our Pj-T and go to practice. Luckily the seniors didnt ask why we were so late. Phew~

=)

She didnt have practice today. Saw her for a while after school. And saw her went home. Too bad not me see but my friend, MayLi did. HAHAHAHA. I personally feel that her _ friends.. like knowing that I XX her. Dont know why.. my instinct told me that. Everytime I looked at her _ friends they also used weird weird d eyesight looking back me. Maybe she had told her friends.. Dont know la.. or maybe Im thinking too much or whatever.
*
*
*
*
So, shall I continue the journey of admiring Her eh? or do you all think that I can put down eveything and put my 'target' to another person? Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment