Wednesday, March 11, 2009

@@

Today took class photo. I smile dao.. dont know how to describe.
But I think me will looks very weird in that photo.
When we were adjusting out uniform.. suddenly she appears in the hall.
I was sitting in front. She saw me? I dont know. I just looked at her.
LOL
Today have PRS meeting. So funny la those committees.
They went out and introduced themselves.. some of them had forgotten want to say so just simply say something nonsense.
But that scene make all of us laugh.
The sky was dark.. then suddenly it rain very very VERY heavily!
After the meeting still raining heavily.. and strong wind blew.
My whole body was wet when I was on the way back to take my bag in canteen!
Everywhere in school was flooded~ The corridol full with rain water.
Even at the canteen there also got a bit 'banjir'..
Many people were in the canteen that time.. Guess why?
Because.. there are many Little Crockcroach "swimming" on the floor full with water.
You can see them everywhere in the canteen.. the floor.. the table and the bench.
The girls stood on the bench and screamed as loud as they could!
OH MY GOSH la!
Later 'Ji Ding' came and scolded them. She called them dont want to see if scared.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So horrible la when raining in afternoon section!
Last time also dont have so horrible..
==

No comments:

Post a Comment