Monday, February 2, 2009

My Birthday =D

Yeah~! It was my Birthday today! (2/2)
Im happy and im sad too
guess why
Im sad cause i OLD one year again
Im happy cause i received many "Happy Birthday" from my friends.
=D
Although the present i received not so many
but i still happy la.
Tell you guys.. i received many types of presents.
[[Here's my presentss]]


First~ I saw Her in school. Quite many times. But she also dont know today is my birthday. =S


Second~ I got one present from May Li. Quite nice. =]

Third~ I got one little present from Ah Yuen. It's a SWEET ==

Fourth~ I got one wallet from my brother. Grey in colour. =]

Fifth~ I got INJECTION today! This "present" i wont forget forever in my life. It's pain..

That all for my presents for this year.. I think. Hehe

Lastly,
thanks all my friends that gave me present and wish me.
Love you all

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment